Good and Evil
My verdict on Wonder Woman being in the Man of Steel sequel: GREAT idea.
I was a bit lukewarm about the idea of Batman in the film, not because of Ben Affleck but because I wanted a standalone Superman series like Nolan’s Batman. If you must start building up a DC universe, then at least give us something we haven’t seen before. That something is now Wonder Woman. Can’t vouch for Gal Gadot but she looks the part. I’m glad they cast a foreigner too. I’ve always thought a Wonder Woman shouldn’t be a westerner.
Having said that, I hope the Flash rumours aren’t true. Having the trinity in a live action film is mind blowing enough. Any more would be overkill.
A decent episode BUT:
- It’s yet again another example of how Rick is poor man’s Jack Shepherd from LOST.
- The show really lacks a good action director.
- Speaking of which, how many shells were in that tank exactly?
- And I’m no gun-nut, but aren’t M4’s suppose to be extremely accurate and long range weapons? Is everyone on the show really that bad a shot?
- I’m glad the Governor is dead but what was the point of the last two episodes if you were simply going to press the reset button on his characterisation and then kill him after having placed him with people that are essentially no different than the Woodbury group.
- Well done on staying faithful to the comics and having the balls to apparently kill off the baby but it took a couple leaps of logic. Namely why wasn’t anyone looking after the kids?
- This episode was what the travesty that was the season 3 finale should have been.
- And finally, I’m still not entirely sure why I bother watching this show.